The table has 220 rows representing ~100 drilling projects and science workshops. There are several reasons for some redundancy:
- Grant proposals appear with several revisions, due to peer review.
- Some projects might have several phases, e.g. pilot holes, or second wellholes.
- All drilling projects start with at least one Science Workshop, but there might be several such Science Workshops - after significant re-planning decisions, before any follow-up drilling phases (e.g. hole deepenings), etc.
Alternatively, For a quick overview, check out these two shorter tables:
- For recently approved projects see a short table with the 8 approved full proposals/projects since 2019.
- For operational projects (drillling / ongoing lab work) see that table below our interactive map.
Projects and workshops since 1996