IV. Provision of website and generation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the accessing computer system.
The following information is stored in the web server’s log files:
- the client's IP address
- the user’s ID, if the request requires the user to register
- the date and time of the request
- the client’s specific request, including the HTTP method, HTTP protocol version, and the path of the resource requested
- the status code sent back to the client by the server
- the size of the resources requested
- the URL of the website from which the user accessed the current web page or file
- the client program identifier
This data is also stored in our system’s log files. However, it is not stored together with other personal data collected from the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data is Art. 6 no. 1 lit. f GDPR.